Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Dishwasher love

Since we have moved into our new home (2 years now), we have been mourning the loss of the super-awesome (lacking a better description) dishwasher we had at our old home. The whole kitchen was better there, but that's another post entirely. I have been dealing with scale-y build up, unclean dishes, and having to run it half full just to get the dished partially clean. Yuck. Needless to say, dishes have been a sore point and somewhat depressing. And having had a wicked case of depression after A.P. was born, I do not use this term lightly.

I never gave up hope, and right before Christmas, I was dutifully rewarded. I bought a bottle of Cascade Complete. As if to say, this will get your dishes Completely clean. Well, I'll be damned, they are right on! This stuff is worth every penny--I would pay double. The dishes are shiny, sparkly if you will, and not a speck of hard water scale or food to be found. I don't even have to rinse! Hoo-expletive-ray.

This has been a recent highlight of my really, really, really exciting life.

No comments: