Monday, October 20, 2008

The green dress (accessories built in!) by Korto
I hope to wear the next time I am a bridesmaid.

I am glad Leanne won Project Runway, she deserved it for her clear point-of-view, ecologically sound fabric choices, and innovation. But (there's always a but) if I were a judge, judging solely on wear-ability, I would have picked Korto, hands down. Her colors, styles, and fabrics were beautifully chosen, and her ability to design for real, curvy bodies (like hers and mine) is a gift beyond any innovation.

When I accept my first Oscar.
A party next summer.
I'll figure out a place for this one.

4 comments:

the blad pad said...

couldn't agree more. she was my fav and i think she should have won.

Anonymous said...

Leanne's collection was great, but I just think Korto was the best in the wearability category. I would, for sure, love to wear a piece from Korto's collection.

sara said...

i love you.

Kate said...

i love you too. thanks!