Thursday, August 07, 2008





Aidan's Last Day of School

Aidan finished up his last day at the St Anthony Community pschool (a couple of months ago). And after all the lamenting and planning, he will go to another year of preschool, not Kindergarten. I just felt weird about the going to St. Charles for one year and so I looked at another local preschool and we've decided to start there in the fall. It's about 3 blocks away from our house and a number of friends from ECFE go there, so he'll see familiar faces, then go onto K at Wilshire with all of them.

Our old school had a nice little graduation ceremony. We'll miss his teachers Lisa and Stephanie very much, they are both very talented and always admired Aidan's strengths.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a tough decision to do another year of preschool, and I do not just say that because I made the same call. It was a hard decision to make, and then there were a slew of friends and articles on both sides of the issue that had me second guessing it. I've mostly stopped, though, and encourage you to embrace the decision and not look back. Onward, baby!