Monday, June 04, 2007

A Little Better, OK, A Lot Better

The good news is Aidan and I are getting along. Usually this is followed by bad news, of which I have none to report.

I reached into Colemans mouth this morning to feel for teeth and BAM! there are two molars. Two molars at 11 months, which I suppose is not surprising for the wee one who had six teeth at 5 months. And 7 teeth at 7 months. And now, 1o teeth at 11 months!

We walked over to our friends the Amundsen's last night (under 10 minute walk, I think we can call them our neighbors as well). They are free-spirited bunch, and it is inspiring. Their son is one of Aidan's first friends. Aidan and M picked up right where they left off. And their daughter A is truly one of a kind, a leggy wide-eyed girl with a surplus of stories, energy, and general goodness. Joel and I left their house with not an ounce of the Sunday blahs still left in us. Thanks to them, we started off our week with a fresh view.

No comments: